Head of bestin.capital Germany
"Want to scale your business model?
With the right content and
sales power, you can achieve
your market breakthrough!"
"There are numerous innovative
ways to raise capital.
We will show you alternatives in the short term."
Head of bestin.capital Vienna
"In difficult phases, time is a
crucial factor. With our
entrepreneurial experience, we are a
reliable partner in challenging
WHO WE ARE
BUSINESS ENABLER IN CHALLENGING SITUATIONS FOR YOUR CORPORATE FINANCE & DEVELOPMENT
bestin.capital offers companies international corporate finance & business development support. In doing so, we deal with current challenges that move companies.
With a dynamic team and our hands-on mentality, we innovatively solve the problems of a wide range of industries. As a business enabler, our declared goal is to increase the value of the company!
How do we do that?
- Entrepreneurial know-how through own investment business
- Refocusing B2B sales management and opening up new sales channels to avoid cost-cutting
- Access to mezzanine capital and structured financing apart from bank financing
- Many years of experience in the capital market with excellent track record
- Value enhancement of business models
- Restructuring measures in distressed situations through complex debt finance advice
With our financing concepts we create time to implement value enhancement and rethink business models!
Our focus is on fast-growing companies, companies in special situations and green business ventures.
growth & scale up
We scale business models by implementing targeted multipliers, creating rapidly increasing revenues.
In addition to the operational DOING, we also contribute as a sparring partner with regard to content.
Especially in digital ventures, we are a strong partner with our financial background and our sales & service orientation.
Appropriate capital measures are needed in every growth phase
How can we support?
-Qualified B2B lead generation
-Strategic partnerships with our sales multipliers
-Multichannel distribution concepts
-Leverage through decentralized sales & service team
distressed & special situations
Special situations require the full attention of shareholders and management. We have operational restructuring experience and solutions for challenges with time pressure and capital requirements.
Short-term realizable financing solutions
-Private Debt / Mezzanine Funds
-Turnaround Equity Investors
-Public funding programs
-Interim Professionals for individual areas of expertise
-Show new suppliers
-Energy Cost Management
-Development of new markets and customer groups
- Further development and content enhancement of the business model
The energy transition has arrived in everyday life and every entrepreneur must face up to this responsibility. We show innovative ways of financing and develop target-oriented measures for a step towards sustainability by means of an ESG scoring.
bestin.capital works with project developers, portfolio companies and technology pioneers in the fields of renewable energies such as photovoltaics, bio & wood gas, hydrogen and storage solutions, among others.
Going Green Concepts
-Software-based ESG Reporting
-Technology partner for the construction of the renewable project
-Industry specialists to optimize your energy consumption
Green Bond und Private Debt
-Flexible capital for financing new investments and capital-intensive orders
-Senior and junior tranches for project development
-Revolving interim financing to build portfolios.
-Long-term portfolio financing
Studies of Business Administration in Trier - Degree Dipl. Kfm.MBA Clark University USA
- Head of Frankfurt Sales CSFB London
- Head of Germany, Bear Stearns London
- Board of Directors GWI AG Bonn.
Own investment portfolio since 1997. Financial specialist with many years of operational experience as a responsible shareholder in special situations.
Head of bestin.capital Deutschland
Studies of business administration in Ingolstadt and Konstanz - focus on international management
- Work experience in ltd. Function in well-known company in the leisure and tourism industry
Corporate finance, M&A and financing specialist with many years of operational experience
Studied law and economics in Salzburg - specializing in financial markets and financial services.
Expert in the areas of business law, contract law and compliance.
Head of IT
Studies in Information Technology & Systems Management - Specialization in Intelligent Energy Systems and Energy Economics
Head of bestin.capital Wien
Studies of Business Administration in Vienna and Graz - focus on Marketing & Sales and Executive Management
- Working in the financial industry since 2010, corporate banking with specialization in asset based finance
- Many years of practice in corporate finance advisory and M&A
Head of Key Account Management
Master in Business Administration with focus on Financial Risk Management
Bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on sales management.
Experience in corporate finance, ESG & multi-channel sales.
Saving banks business studies
- Bank board member for many years
- Managing director of an investment company
- Managing partner of a multi-family office
Studied engineering as Dr.-Ing. at the RWTH Aachen and at MIT in Cambridge/USA
- Interim manager and consultant for medium-sized companies
- CEO, COO or CRO in turnarounds, restructurings, strategic realignments and sales offensives
THOMAS SCHMUDA VON TRZEBIATOWSKI
Studied business administration in Bayreuth - graduated as Dipl.-Kfm.
- Professional experience at PwC with focus on modeling and optimization of financial processes
- CFO in a wide range of medium-sized industrial and trading companies with holistic management and responsibility for corporate finance
Studies of economics and business administration in Berlin and Vienna - graduation Dipl. oec.
- Risk Manager at Dun&Bradstreet
- Creditreform, Corporate Rating Analyst
- Strategy, M&A, financing and risk management specialist with many years of operational experience
- Owns its own investment portfolio since 2011
Ongoing bachelor studies in business management at the FH der WKW in Vienna - with a focus on strategic management and digital innovation.
Strategic Account EMEA
Degree in business administration and MBA with focus on energy management.
- Many years of experience in the financial services and telecommunications industries.
- Professional experience in business relationship management, business development and operations management.
Partner – Illiquid Credit & Special Situations
Obtained master's degree in economics at the University of Latvia
- Many years of expertise in corporate restructuring and reorganization as well as NPL management
- Berufserfahrung im Corporate Finance & Credit Risk Management
Head of Strategic Account EMEA
Studied engineering (BEng & MSc) in UK with focus on renewable energy technologies. Prior to that he obtained the CFA charter (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Experienced corporate finance expert, advisor in transactions, project finance and restructuring/insolvency.
- Particularly in the areas of energy, infrastructure and financial services for private equity and large corporations on an international level.
Key Account Manager
Master's degree in International Management from the Vienna University of Economics and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of San Diego in the USA.
- Many years of professional experience in Business Relationship Management and Customer Success
- High level of expertise in corporate finance and M&A
Randolph Jerrald Legaspi
Studied Commerce with a major in Management Information Systems
- Many years of experience in the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- Professional experience in sales management, business development and operational management.
Completed studies TU Darmstadt & ESCP in Paris, Oxford and Berlin.
- Many years of expertise in financing and restructuring
- Professional experience in international banks and funds
Studied economics in Linz, with a focus on corporate finance, organization and strategic management
- Advising corporate groups and medium-sized companies in the areas of finance, sales and restructuring
- Interim manager and consultant for medium-sized companies
- CEO, CFO and CRO in restructurings, strategic realignments and sales build-up and expansion
As Corporate Finance & Development platform, bestin.capital offers a diversified range of services for companies, from which you can profit as a partner. With our partner program, we are targeting dynamic and well-connected entrepreneurs who want to use bestin.capital as an enabler for innovative value-adding solutions.
What we offer:
- We share our full compensation with the sourcing partner
- You have the opportunity to leverage your network and create synergies
- Work from home, remote or in one of our offices
- A state-of-the-art CRM and IT structure with efficient processes
- A highly competent team of structuring and financing experts
- Regular webinars, physical meetings and events for top partners